How to make corrections in pan card details?

Started by CharlieSamuel | Nov 28, 2018 | 0 Replies
Nov 28 at 16:00
I need to make corrections in my pan card online. Which one is better online or offline? Please tell me the exact answer here. I have applying my pan card already. But i had given my date of birth wrong. So i need to change the date in my pan card details. I am also paying fees for my application. Shall i change my photo in that application?What is the rule for paste my photo in that application. I need size and other details. I have applied with bank for my pan card.
I am getting better process and required matters are available in my hand. I have given correct spelling and getting some of news about the pan card. I am getting some of ideas and true information from my friend. My friend told me pan card corrections are very easy to make with online. I am having some of problem in get my investment amount. I need that amount for home repair. I have invested that amount in Bank at 2014. Now i need to collect 100000 Rs. At this time bank asking me to submit the pan card for collecting your money.
But it is getting some of correction also. I am not getting pan card in my hand. It is processing now. How to collect my money in bank. I am getting only acknowledgement number. It is helps for check my status about my pan card. I am getting important documents and passport for submitting proof of my pan card. I have maintaining the process with that bank. I am getting messages for pan card processing. How to change the details in pan card. I am not getting any way for correct it.
My wife tells me to login with your details and easy to change it in online. But i am getting fear about the changes are appear in my pan card or not.
https://panseva.com/pancard_account_number

Post a reply

Login to reply.
Ask a Question Admission Forum